C4E Forum 2018
What is C4E Forum?
In short - not your average conference. The aim of C4E Forum is to build and strengthen Central and Eastern Europe’s energy efficiency community. There are so many interesting efficiency projects, policies and programmes happening in the region and our community can immensely benefit from sharing and learning from them. C4E Forum is a bi-annual community-building event designed to promote this objective.
- Half-week interactive programme combining practical sessions, creative workshops and evening plenaries with high-level speakers and plenty of informal networking opportunities
- Professionals and those interested in energy efficiency in buildings from government, industry, NGOs, think-tanks, financial institutions, etc. from across the CEE region all in one place
What topics will be discussed?
We have identified the following key topics for the energy efficiency community. You can see more detailed topics or even add your own when you register to attend the event or when you submit your presentation outline.
- Capacity building
- Circular economy
- Financing the renovation of the building stock
- Governments leading by example
- Healthy buildings
- Implementation of EU policies
- Innovation in the building sector
- Leadership at local level
- Multiple benefits of energy efficiency
- Renovation programmes
- Role of buildings in the energy system
Ready to participate?
The dates have been set, the venue has been selected and now we are busy preparing an enticing programme for all participants.
- Register as a participant and enjoy all the learning and networking
- Submit a presentation outline to become a speaker
I have an idea...
We very much welcome your suggestions, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us if:
- Your company would like to know more about the options for sponsoring the 2018 edition
- You would like to contribute to the organisation of the C4E Forum
- You would like to propose great speakers or hot topics to discuss at plenaries or parallel sessions
- You are interested in organising a pre-conference event
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries and suggestions.