Call for Co-organizer of the C4E Forum 2020
The story behind the C4E Forum
The C4E Forum is a growing regional event focusing on energy efficiency policy in the whole CEE region. The first edition in 2016 took place in Balchik, Bulgaria with 180 participants and the second one in 2018 in Serock, Poland with 210 participants.
In 2020 we would like to move again to another country of the CEE region and welcome some more participants. We are looking for a reliable local partner on the ground to help us achieve that.
Thus, on behalf of the European Climate Foundation and Chance for Buildings, as the organizers of C4E Forum, we are launching a call for co-organizers of the planned C4E Forum 2020.
This is a great opportunity for you to profile your country and your organization!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an established organization (preferrably with a legal entity) in one of the countries of the CEE region which will cooperate with us on the following phases of the organizing process:
- Scouting for potential venues and choosing one
- Jointly developing the conference programme, inviting high-level speakers, collecting presentation proposals
- Building and following the budget
- Running the registration process
- Promoting the event and managing its marketing
And of course, while doing all that, we would like to maintain the spirit of the C4E Forum as an informal CEE-focused event conference addressing energy efficiency policy challenges in a practical way.
What support do we offer?
How will we support you:
- We have done this twice already in two different countries and venues. The programme outline and general concept of the C4E Forum is tried and tested and it works.
- We have a lot of knowledge which we have put down into an extensive manual that we will make available to you.
- The members of previous organizing committees will also join your committee and provide continuous feedback and guidance
- Recovering the cost of work you put into organizing C4E Forum will be built into the budget
- We will help bringing on board pre-agreed corporate sponsors and contributing partners
- We will help with promotion (our database consists of 600+ GDPR-compliant contacts)
Please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We are looking forward to discussing potential cooperation with you.
This call is open till end of March 2019.