|13 June||14 June||15 June||16 June|
|8:00-9:00||(Possibility of pre-conference events)||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|9:00-10:30||Parallel sessions #1||Parallel sessions #3||Check-out|
|10:30-11:00||Coffee break||Coffee break||Departures|
|11:00-12:30||Parallel sessions #2||Parallel sessions #4|
|14:00-15:00||Informal sessions #1||Informal sessions #3|
|15:15-16:15||Arrivals and check-in||Informal sessions #2||Informal sessions #4|
|16:15-17:00||Coffee break||Coffee break||Coffee break|
|17:00-19:00||Opening high-level plenary with Q&As||Plenary panel discussion with Q&As||Networks and Projects Meetings|
|20:30-??||Welcome cocktail||Free networking||Closing talk & party|
Programme structure and logic
The C4E Forum 2018 will again offer an engaging blend of practical parallel sessions, informal sessions, high-level plenaries, a slot for networks meetings and plenty of social and networking opportunities around it all.
- Parallel sessions are one of the main reasons participants come to the C4E Forum. This is where you meet your peers from other countries who may be dealing with similar problems as you and get some inspiration and/or compare your experience.
- By participants for participants, under the guidance of experienced panel leaders, on Thursday and Friday morning there will be two consecutive sets of 4-6 parallel practical sessions in which participants will have an opportunity to present and discuss burning topics with other participants.
- Each 90min panel will start with 3 presentations of max 15 minutes each, leaving about half of the slot for discussion. For topics that require more time two consecutive sessions can be allocated.
- If you have a topic for presentation, please indicate it in the registration form (Registration will open in September). The Organizing committee will select the most relevant topics to present, based on input from participants.
- The opening high-level plenary on Wednesday afternoon will focus on the broader policy picture and we are currently searching for great speakers for this plenary.
- The plenary panel discussion on Thursday afternon will have a focus on solutions and case studies.
- If you have ideas about great speakers (preferably from the CEE region) please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Afternoon slots for informal sessions are dedicated for interactive sessions by our sponsors and for informal impromptu sessions organized by participants on the spot. Any group of participants will have an opportunity to set up an informal session.
- This is a great way to discuss the hottest topics that participants will feel most passionate about.
Networks and Projects Meetings
- During the conference, there will be ample time for networking opportunities.
- One specific session on Friday afternoon before the Closing talk and Party will be dedicated for existing networks with a presence in the CEE region. These could be for example association networks, NGO networks, specific project networks, inter-governmental networks or similar.
- Representatives of such networks with substantial presence on the C4E Forum will be able to apply for rooms at email@example.com. We will try to accommodate as many networks as we can (subject to availability of rooms).
- If you would like to organize a half-day or full-day pre-conference event on 13 June please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.