Submit a presentation outline
Get actively involved in shaping the conference programme by presenting your know-how and experience.
|13 June||14 June||15 June||16 June|
|8:00-9:00||(Possibility of pre-conference events)||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|9:00-10:30||Parallel sessions #1||Parallel sessions #3||Check-out|
|10:30-11:00||Coffee break||Coffee break||Departures|
|11:00-12:30||Parallel sessions #2||Parallel sessions #4|
|14:00-15:00||Workshops #1||Workshops #3|
|15:15-16:15||Arrivals and check-in||Workshops #2||Workshops #4|
|16:15-17:00||Coffee break||Coffee break||Coffee break|
|17:00-19:00||Opening high-level plenary with Q&As||Plenary panel discussion with Q&As||DIY sessions|
|20:30-??||Welcome cocktail||Free networking||Closing talk & party|
Programme structure and logic
The C4E Forum 2018 will again offer an engaging blend of practical parallel sessions, workshops, high-level plenaries, a slot for DIY sessions and plenty of social and networking opportunities around it all.
- Parallel sessions are one of the main reasons participants come to the C4E Forum. This is where you meet your peers from other countries who may be dealing with similar problems as you and get some inspiration and/or compare your experience.
- By participants for participants, under the guidance of experienced panel leaders, on Thursday and Friday morning there will be two consecutive sets of 4-6 parallel practical sessions in which participants will have an opportunity to present and discuss burning topics with other participants.
- Each 90min panel will start with 3 presentations of max 15 minutes each, leaving about half of the slot for discussion. For topics that require more time, two consecutive sessions can be allocated.
- If you have a topic for presentation, please indicate it on the registration form. The Organising Committee will select the most relevant topics to present, based on input from participants.
- The opening high-level plenary on Wednesday afternoon will focus on the broader policy picture and we are currently searching for great speakers for this plenary.
- The plenary panel discussion on Thursday afternoon will have a focus on solutions and case studies.
- If you have ideas about great speakers (preferably from the CEE region) please let us know at email@example.com
- The afternoon workshops are dedicated to interactive sessions organised by our sponsors and other participants who wish to apply.
The DIY sessions are open to your creativity and are aimed specifically at creating even more networking opportunities. Here are some ideas for you:
- Organise a private meeting with the colleagues from your network to catch up on your latest project developments. Meeting rooms are available - ask us for more information.
- Venture on a hike with fellow participants in the beautiful nature around the Narvil Hotel.
- Try geocaching, kayaking, fishing or birdwatching together with other participants.
You can organise a DIY session in advance or be spontaneous on the day!
- If you would like to organise a pre-conference event on 13 June please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.