For more than 75 years the VELUX Group has created better living environments by bringing daylight and fresh air into people's homes all over the world. Our products help create bright, healthy, energy-efficient places in which to live, work, learn and play.
The VELUX Group has manufacturing and sales operations in more than 40 countries, with an extensive distribution network. Our products include roof windows and modular skylights, as well as a range of decorative elements, blinds, roller shutters, installation solutions and remote controls.
Why we sponsor the C4E Forum
Today, 90% of our time is spent inside buildings, so it follows that a quality of the buildings we live, work and play in has a major impact on a quality of our lives. By actively participating in the C4E conference we aim at increasing the awareness of the benefits of healthy living. Our aim is to enable people in the region of Central and Eastern Europe to benefit from the positives offered by a healthy indoor environment. All this with a view to minimizing energy and investment costs.
Send an email to Ondřej Boreš, Public Affairs Manager at VELUX CZECH REPUBLIC and SLOVAKIA email@example.com
Read more at www.velux.com
You can also find us on the following social media:
Joint session by Velux&Rockwool at C4E Forum 2018
“Improvement of air quality, indoor climate, energy efficiency and innovations - Panel discussion about benefits from thermal renovation of single family houses.”
When: Thursday (14 June), 14.00 – 16.15; Where: Wisła room
- Mr. Piotr Woźny - Government plenipotentiary for „Clean Air” program.
- Mr. Andrzej Guła, Lider of Polish Smog Alert;
- Mr. Piotr Lewandowski, President of the board, Institute of Structural Research
- Mr. Christian Schnell – V-ce president of the board, Union of Entrepreneurs and
Employers of Energy Sector.
- Mrs. Susanne Dyrbøl - Public Affairs Director, Rockwool International (co-host of the
- Mr. Jacek Siwiński - President of the board, Velux Polska (co-host of the panel);
The panel will consist of four parts:
1) Introductory presentations (2 x after 15 minutes - Rockwool, Velux), (30 minutes);
2) Discussion between experts, (70 minutes);
3) Q & A between experts and the audience (about 10 minutes),
4) Recommendations based on panel’s conclusions (approximately 5 - 10 minutes), (5 minutes);
Introductory presentations - main assumptions:
• VELUX - Presentation of the "Healthy Homes Barometer 2017" report:
- The condition of single-family houses in Poland and their impact on the health of
- The influence of single-family houses on air pollution;
- Social costs resulting from the poor condition of buildings;
- System solutions for air quality improvement;
• ROCKWOOL presentation (presented by Konrad Witczak, Norms and standards specialist in ROCKWOOL Polska):
- The impact of thermal modernization of single-family houses on improving air
quality, reducing the need for energy carriers - the scale of a single building, commune and the country;
- Thermal modernization and what’s next? Improvement of energy efficiency through thermal modernization as the basis for the implementation of innovative solutions: modern workplaces, renewable energy, energy storage, energy clusters, smart grids;
You can dowload the outline as .pdf here.