What participants said about 2016 edition
Results of post-event survey
Thanks to all participants who responded we managed to get 70 responses, which is an astonishing response rate of almost 40%!
- The two most important reasons that made participants decide to come to C4E Forum were the focus on CEE region and the mix of stakeholders from across sectors (government, business, civil society), followed by presence of high-level speakers from business, national level and EU level.
- Participants made on average 6-10 new connections and are planning to actively get in touch with 1-5 of them in near future. The most valuable connections are peers from the same sector but different country.
- Over 90% of participants learned something new, of that more than 40% received “a lot of new impulses”
- No participant said C4E Forum was complete waste of time. 80% were fully or mostly happy and 15% even said C4E Forum exceeded their expectations.
- 75% of participants said the duration of C4E Forum (two and half days) was just right, 18% would like it longer.
- The best rated program component was the closing session with inspirational speech by George Marshall (scoring higher than even the free evening program!), followed by informal and parallel sessions.
- 58% of participants are definitely of most likely coming to next C4E Forum again and another 37% maybe. Only 5% said "probably not" and nobody said clear no. Moreover, overwhelming 90% of participants would recommend C4E Forum to their colleagues.
- There is also a significant interest for some smaller projects and event in the meantime before next C4E Forum in 2018 - the Planning Committee will be looking into that
Apart from these aggregated quantitative data, the participants provided wealth of qualitative recommendations and tips (often contradictory:-) about how to make the C4E Forum even better next time. All these comments will be taken under consideration in the planning of the next C4E Forum.