Submit your presentation
PRESENTATION SUBMISSION HAS BEEN CLOSED.
One thing that makes C4E Forum special is interaction among participants. The whole morning on both Thursday and Friday will be dedicated to practical sessions in which participants will have an opportunity to share their experience, discuss issues and look for inspiration for their everyday work.
We encourage all participants to consider submission of presentations about interesting developments in energy efficiency policy in their countries in CEE region. Comparative analyses across several countries are welcome!
- We aim at practical presentations, not peer-reviewed academic papers
- Final presentations should be about 10-15 slides long
- Presentations will clustered into groups of about 3 each, and each group will be assigned a moderator, who will review them, provide feedback and then moderate the discussion
- Each group will be assigned a 90 min slot, which should roughly be half presentations and half discussion.
Timeline for presenters
- All presenters are requested to register for C4E prior to proposing a presentation, based on which they will be sent a Presentation application
- Presentation application needs to be submitted by 21 March 2016 to email@example.com
- The panel leaders will review the applications and announce accepted presentations by 15 April 2016 + provide feedback on outlines
- Accepted presenters must have paid their registration fee and submit full presentations (taking into account their respective panel leader’s comments) by 30 April 2016 (note: late registration surcharge may apply if payment is made late).
- Panel leaders will provide comments and request changes in full presentations by 31 May 2016.
- Final updated presentations need to be sent to panel leaders by 7 June 2016.
- Presenters will be informed about their allocated time slot and parallel session by 15 June 2016.