Follow @C4Eforum '; Tweets by C4EForumFacebook posts by C4E Forum 2020
2016 survey results
To understand what was good and what went wrong at the C4E Forum 2016, we conducted a post-event survey and 40% of the participants submitted their answers. We are proud to share the results with you.
What are the top 3 reasons that made you decide to participate?
- The focus on CEE region
- The mix of stakeholders from across sectors (government, business, civil society)
- The presence of high-level speakers from business, national level and EU level
How many new connections did you make?
- 6-10 new connections made on average
- The most valuable connections are peers from the same sector but different country (e.g. government to government between countries).
What did you learn?
- 90% of participants learned something new
- 40% received “a lot of new impulses”
How would you rate the C4E Forum?
- 80% were fully or mostly happy
- 15% said the C4E Forum exceeded their expectations
Are you going to come back in 2018?
- 58% of participants said YES
- 37% of participants said MAYBE
Would you recommend the C4E Forum to a colleague?
- 90% of participants would recommend C4E Forum to their colleagues