C4E Forum 2018
What is C4E Forum?
In short—not your average conference. The aim of C4E Forum is to build and strengthen Central and Eastern Europe’s energy efficiency community. There are so many interesting efficiency projects, policies and programmes happening in the region and our community can immensely benefit from sharing and learning from them. C4E Forum is a bi-annual community-building event designed to promote this objective.
- Half-week interactive programme combining practical sessions, creative workshops and evening plenaries with high-level speakers and plenty of informal networking opportunities
- Professionals and those interested in energy efficiency in buildings from government, industry, NGOs, think-tanks, financial institutions, etc. from across the CEE region all in one place
- We always look for a great and inspiring location at an affordable cost—the C4E Forum 2016 was hosted on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, the 2018 edition will be at a green riverside resort in Poland
Save the date for C4E Forum 2018: 13–16 June
We are busy preparing the second edition of the C4E Forum in 2018. With all the great feedback received from participants of the 2016 edition, we aim to make the 2018 edition an even more memorable event.
- C4E Forum 2018 will take place on 13–16 June 2018
- The location will be a beautiful green riverside resort Narvil in Poland, only an hour from Warsaw airport
- The length will again be 2.5 days with the possibility of organizing pre-conference events
OK, I'm in, how do I register?
Registration fees will be determined shortly and registration will be open in September/October 2017.
Please stay tuned for information about the 2018 edition by subscribing to email updates above, and follow us on Twitter at @C4EForum.
I have an idea...
We very much welcome your suggestions, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us if:
- Your company would like to know more about the options for sponsoring the 2018 edition
- You would like to contribute to organizing the C4E Forum
- You would like to propose great speakers or hot topics to discuss at plenaries or parallel sessions
- You are interested in organizing a pre-conference event
Please contact us at email@example.com with any inquiries and suggestions.