Connect to Us
The registration fee entitles the Participant to:
• participate in all the programme items included in the C4E Forum agenda (panel sessions, opening ceremony, high-level plenaries and closing party)
• accommodation in a shared room*
• all meals during the event as arranged by the organisers
* All rooms (single and double) include 2 separate private bedrooms-and a shared bathroom
Additional paid services:
• Single room option – 100 EUR **
** limited amount of single rooms offered depending on the venue capacity/availability.
The event takes place in the four-star x-bionic Sphere hotel in Samorin, Slovakia – more about the venue.
The normal (non-reduced) registration fee consists of:
– Accommodation & Meals fee – 475 EUR
– Conference fee – the amount depends on when the registration is paid:
• Super Early – 75 EUR (available until end of January 2023) -> TOTAL 550 EUR
• Early – 150 UER (available until end of March 2023) -> TOTAL 625 EUR
• Regular – 225 EUR (available until 5 May 2023) -> TOTAL 700 EUR
Reduced registration fee includes the above normal fee (its price depends on the time of registration and payment) minus 75 EUR. The below conditions apply:
The Reduced Fee (needs to selected when registering) is granted by the Organising Committee to a Participant who meets both of these conditions:
1. the participant represents a non-profit civil organisation (excluding business organizations even if non-profit) or public administration, and
2. the participant’s organisation is based in a country in the CEE region.
So, if the Participant was granted the Reduced fee and:
Payment is possible by traditional bank transfer (on the basis of a pro-forma invoice) or online by payment method (instructions sent over by email). A final invoice will be issued after the payment is received (please indicate the billing address in the registration form).
If you would like to prolong your stay for the weekend or bring a family member, please let us know by messaging email@example.com
Terms and conditions (e.g. for cancellations) are available here.