Registration for the C4E Forum 2021 (21-24 September, Poiana Brasov, Romania) is now closed. Thank you to all of you who registered.
The registration fee entitles the Participant to:
- participate in all the sessions at the C4E Forum
- take part in the opening ceremony and to the closing party
- accommodation in a non-shared room*
- all meals during the event as arranged by the organisers
* this does not apply if you plan to come with your family member (please indicate such willingness in the registration form)
The event takes place in the four-star Ana Hotels Poiana Brasov – more about the venue here.
When planning your trip please take into consideration your country travel restrictions development.
The structure of registration fees:
– Accommodation & Meals (all participants) – 425 EUR
– Conference fees:
- Regular – 150 EUR (until 15 August)
- Late registration – 225 EUR (until 10 September)
- Reduced registration* – 0 EUR
* the Reduced Fee (needs to be applied for when registering) is granted by the Organising Commitee to a Participant who meets both these 2 conditions:
- participant represents a non-profit civil organisation or public administration, and
- participant’s organisation is based in a country in the CEE region.
Payment will be possible by bank transfer or by a credit card Internet payment method on the base of a pro-forma invoice (please indicate the billing address in the registration form). A final invoice will be issued after the payment is received.
If you would like to prolongue your stay for the weekend or bring a family member please let us know by messaging email@example.com
Because of COVID-19 we will not provide an organised transfer to and from the airport. However, closer to the event we will publish detailed and practical information about transfer options.